Sunday, September 5, 2010

Slip In Vs Strap Shin Guards

vase: 3rd party jar

Usually when I make a double play there is always a little moment of tension, especially if the stomach is very open and the earth as I use (from Collet PRAF) but if the mud is still a drying time suitable for it worked in theory you should not have problems, usually when I downloaded the vases was because of my impatience and not waiting for me as long as normal.
;
3rd party: lime and polish

During the first months of learning time, the smoothing used to be me scary, but with time and once you taking the practice is for me one of the most beautiful parts of the craft of pottery (sometimes not very well regarded within the current traditional pottery and I know more thinking about how many pieces can you do when you finish each)



While lemons you to do things that before usually impossible, that the ceramic if you can not touch? You can feel the shape, feel every line, every little imperfection in one hand and the other you remove the mud that you think and eyes fixed on profile noticed how slowly the way you move, do not fix what t ' like and know that the mud anymore unless you put back ....




alone is polish, not a word but a very nice moment nice ..



, there is ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment