Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Decorating Ideascoffe Table

Accomplishment: 1st

I wanted to put on the blog conducting a vase but had never done now I decided to first apologize for the photos, are spins "on face dog "and you know ...
The piece is not really as, more or less you will have the belly mouth but I have no idea, not the pieces that will never draw due to my incompetence with the pencil (not a great effort to get there drawing two parallel lines) I'm sure if I'd done fine arts would probably have caused the suicide of a teacher. Neither
if tomorrow when the beam m'aguantarà or not but I promise that if cago and sinks or vase shape makes it equally unfortunate is, well .... I'll have to fuck and that's it.

Part 1: For the low height, the belly as wide (about 55cm) and the land that I will use (refractory clay), and I do not want to suffer the vase of two parts.

                                     Part superior
                                  Take the size of the height you want

Put the slices of wood to the top of the vase

; Un cop ficat..
.
                                      Piquem el pastó...


focus and begin to open, already thinking about the way you give in this case we want a plate of 11 cm height x 55 cm.

; Take the NAF and begin to shape it, trying not to lose altitude.

                                       obrim,obrim i obrim....


Take the size of 54cm diameter This is the wider the belly of the vase.


Through the slices and the other ....
; ;

                                                   BOTTOM OF VASE
get back to my size, in this case minus 4 cm slices of wood


Piquem....


                                    

                                                         Centre and open


We must ensure that the open and spend the NAF, the edge of the dish is quite thick, will be on the board of the belly and thick if you can not stick when you join the two parties.


So to be the fringe and the plate size is 54.5 cm longer only have to wait until tomorrow. .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment