Monday, September 20, 2010

Fitness Sales Counselor

Nanar versus the eve of All Saints

admit that I myself have not been clear, at the time of creating "Nanar", and so I have asked and several times for a new group, who are the components, or when we will act ...
easily to clarify the concept, I will give a very quick explanation. Nanar is a haven in which rests the eve of All Saints. It is an accommodation, to relax, discuss, create, and perhaps, later, returning to play, why not ...
Who is part of Nanar? Everyone who touched, want to play, visit us, comment, contribute ideas, or just listen to music and enjoy it or hate.
Who is writing? For the moment I, Salva Marcos, yours truly. I compose music and lyrics, as I did years ago with the idea that my friends I will say: "This song I like very much" or "the other is terrible" or "I love the arrangements under the last" or "would not it be better to put here a battery?, (as it did Joton with "Black Wings
")... Has become the eve of All Saints? never left at all, just took a long rest. At first week we were four, then later many people, because by the group and moved around a lot of friends ... and now will be one, three, or twelve ... or not ...
, The case is whether or not the group, I invite you to participate, send your ideas, your lyrics, your songs, because if you're reading this post, and you are part of Nanar ... And what we have to come ... just come.

; ; Hugs, Salva.

0 comments:

Post a Comment