Thursday, September 23, 2010

What Can Cause Water Damage In Condo



After a year in this sport, I have to say I am quite hooked to it, we've come (soon, lol) but we can say that if something we've come. I remember that in September last year 2009 we started with our first first steps in the grandchildren (one of the best places in the area to learn) I hope you will agree with me all who practice this sport, how important is the advice of colleagues more advanced, without them it would cost much more surf moderately acceptable conditions (thanks to all). Well as I say I started in September last year to give today and my jumps (to my huge, lol), surfing small waves, boards a loop back (without getting board and many more), etc. but what is my surprise that on Wednesday 15/09/2010 after a fantastic evening with a very nice Lebech of between 16-20 knots trying infinity things more or less accessible to my level, I am about to leave the water, I approached too close to the shore, resulting dunk keel on the sand, the body instinctively ducked, because at first I can not get the right foot footstrap (for which you do not know where we stuck our feet on the table) without realizing that today there are brown as they say (wind interesting) played the address bar and the kite tenths of a second makes me a kiteloop (turn Full kite) and throws me god knows superman type meters ahead and just about 2-3 meters up until it falls to the ground, at which point I fall to lead the hard sand of the shore (all of me explained because I did not give me time to see anything). The injuries are many: strong spill broken collarbone in the chest and strong spill into the buttock, a real bitch because they say I was quite comfortable now, what I was going hump is not jumping or trying other things, but .... is it about sports.

All this stuff that I drop is just to remind those people that like me and starts to control the kite, the table takes ease and seem to forget the reasonable limits (which really we do without realizing it, because hours surfing you are giving a confidence to face new challenges) for me not to drop the table a few meters away from the shore and in other cases pj. jump close the bank (remember that the sand is hard, very hard) to remember always be alert, especially when the wind is fort.

A greeting and thanks for reading especially when reading is not accompanied by pictures which makes it more enjoyable, I'm sorry but I'm still not "pro" so I do not spectacular photos, lol (I can draw from the injury but I do not fit, my desire is not to scare if not avoid an accident, the negative part of this, a few months without playing sports (because when cane improves again monkey, I know you know) and the positive if has it that I can take pictures of the sailing and fill out a little more this section.




THANK YOU TO THE MACHINE ASSISTANT TO ME IN THE ACCIDENT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment