Saturday, April 9, 2011

Where To Find Glory Holes

Back to work after the operation

After an average week last drowsy from the effects of general anesthesia, it seems that I am again awake enough or not to sit back, guitar in hand under the left and right pipes, to return to work.
course I can not sing, in fact should not talk, but what little I've done has been by necessity, and return to be completely silent. To see the next day fourteen what I say in the review ...
In any case, I'm working with three projects at once, two songs sung, I intend let's get ready to lack voice below, and an instrumental that's almost to hang longer on the internet, because this morning I finished equalize the sounds and I think I like as it has been ... Still, I'll give some more hours in case.
Also, I have managed to create a "playlist" with the Soundcloud, and I see that Goear links are very slow lately. There
I leave the three songs you have, so far, the playlist. Only comment, I'm a little surprised by the comments received "The echo of your voice soft," I did not think it was like it so much, in fact I recorded a little chance, because in principle it would not be part of the songs that we had planned to work at the moment, and almost by magic, has become the most played song of all. A great joy for me and Juan Carlos, the composer of the music ...

The lost songs by Marcos Salva

0 comments:

Post a Comment