Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Eyebrow Implant Philippines

Dawn The secret

is like a "deja vu", though I know well that it is not. Everything is because yesterday I posted this same post, but the finished eliminating, to re-publish it today ... It must be the east wind that has me crazy ...
As I said yesterday, the music of this song comes from the hours of hospital and the road between Malaga and Ceuta, where, to attempt to circumvent the mind of a reality that is not nice, let your imagination to unexpected places.
On the other hand, the letter comes while watching an episode of a new series called "Camelot", in which Arturo and Geneva have an affair ... of which I would not tell more, not to annoy anyone chapter.
I understand that this issue away from the direction I had taken with "eco" and turn a little to my roots of "The Night of All Saints', probably like this song less, but it was what body asked me, and after all, the body must be given some pleasure once in a while ...
Also I have to mention that yesterday, looking through the net, looking for input image I came across a painting of a young Hungarian artist, if I say that has made the song after listening to me I believe it (go, I would not believe because I do not know if the man can speak English, and just did not understand what was the thing ... it is a way of talking.) The best thing is to see the painting and read the lyrics, seem made for each other and vice versa.
leave the letter on, because I have not yet fully throat, I wanted to force or not hamper the recovery in any case, the song is quite sweet and called a soft voice, so I have not had to force it too much. In any case, here I apologize publicly to my doctor. Further considering that I would take my voice to this issue and it was a female voice that sounded, (he should have asked before the surgery I would change the tone for a more feminine, but luckily, I did not remember ...) so in a while I hope it sounds better.
Anyway here are a point, Anikó Bujáky painting, and song. Hope you like ...

He takes her hand and she gets carried away,
away from the roads, are a clearing.
She strokes his hair, hugs him and begins to mourn,
him, tender kisses her tears for dry eyes ...

clear fresh grass was sweeter than the bed will,
the almond blossom, they wanted clothing ...
And so the first night will be his last night,
it home tomorrow and he will not go to his wedding ...

Forever moon on a dark night, in silence, keep the secret ...
And in the middle of a clearing, an almond tree flowers left to fly ...

Secrecy by Mark Salva

0 comments:

Post a Comment