Tuesday, February 16, 2010

School Teachers Themed Weddings



Well the truth is that when I decided to mount this tank had a clear thing is that the decoration would be from right to left as a cliff drop ending in a field shells.


That's what happened as usual that happens in these cases, jejejeje is that the fish decided otherwise, buescheri placed on the left (field of shells) and clear jejejeje tube to change a bit that area, put a pebble or more.
The truth is that the aquarium was very good (or at least I liked a lot) but the decor made me put the tails , the Chaitika , the cyprid and saw a implementation of meleagris (although they were not in all its glory), after spending many hours at the aquarium I realized I really strict rockers had very few (though many a priori they are). The population was
:
L. Meleagris . AC
Chaitika Yellow .
Ciprichromis black bee. N.
Buescheri . N.
Caudopunctatus .
and for me all these strict according to his behavior Chaitika would be (I'm talking about my fish not in general), since Buescheri and tails have shown me that are doing their best nests in intermediate areas (either in caves or shells, because the two species have made me both in caves and in shells), and meleagris are sandy so I decided to put less rocks and more sand piled up which could create more land and thus also have entered a vittatus Shell and time has been well.
From left to right we have the Buescheri (where they were and are decorated with similar) and then separated from Buescheri a very nice Pedrolo the Caudan , these are followed the Chaitika and vittatus and on the right side as you can see I created a small beach on Meleagris that have been much more comfortable (for a while I was thinking about removing them because I saw out of place but I have to admit that now sees them very well). Such is the improvement now Buescheri make me put every 15-20 days, Meleagris equal, vittatus 3 / 4 of the same and good on Caudan , the Chaitika and cyprid in line does not fail every 15-20 days, as I have in mind not even put a few floating rocks that cyprid are much more comfortable, which is ultimately my goal after to observe much the aquarium and its inhabitants.
I have a small spine and fry the see Meleagris at the aquarium because I've seen wearing them.
I hope you enjoy and that you of ideas when decorating a tank with these fish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment